Prelim Task

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Make up and Props Lotus

Grey Skinny Jeans

A plain Black vest

Grey Military Boots







Still looking for a Leather jacket which i may borrow from Mrs Blackborow

I researched into assassins out fits and they are usually very plain and simple but dark too. I went for grey trousers to not only give a contrast with the black top but also for the lighting; since it will be a dark setting it will not look too black out. Military boots show she is well trained like the army people and these are suitable shoes to wear for a job such as her.

My make up will also be plain and simple, just having eyeliner on my eyes to stand out and look sinister; with also the appliance of basic foundation to touch up blotches.

My hair is normally curly but I will straighten my hair as it will look darker and it will make me look much older.

No earrings and nail varnish as assassins are not meant to be girly at all  .

No comments:

Post a Comment